Monday, March 19, 2012

gorilla on the loose

I had a different post planned for today. But, when I was checking out our local weather online, I came across this Breaking News story from our local NBC news station in Buffalo, NY. I thought I'd go with this instead.
Breaking news from my local news channel. www.wgrz.com
The zoo is only a few blocks from our house. Glad we skipped the trip today. The image of Princess Commando and the gorilla is from 7 years ago and was one of my first Photoshop endeavors. Speaking of first endeavors, This House Gets Crazy at Three O'Clock now has a Facebook page. Click here to view it and 'Like' it. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with it. Hope you have a Happy Monday! May your gorillas all stay safely in their enclosures.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Perhaps he will be drinking a martini too? Is that what gorillas drink in lounges?

      Delete
  2. hahah! This is great Amy! what a cute picture! And smart move to stay home. I think I have gorillas living in my house, btw. Depending on their mood any given morning, they can be cuddly and sweet or monsters.

    Welcome to Facebook! I will try to give you shouts now and then to get that page growing for ya:)
    Cheers,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We live among them here too. I wish I was an animator because their dinner table antics the other night would have made a great animated short. They would have definitely come off as a family of gorillas. The oldest is mad about something in life- we don't know what-and he has taken to speaking to us in short grunts and annoying his siblings by relentless teasing. I am hoping that whatever is bothering him resolves itself soon because he is usually the mild, even one.

      Delete