Friday, January 20, 2012

At Mamalode Today

The Potty Train is on the move- to Mamalode, that is. Mamalode has been generous enough to run my essay about the trials of early potty training on their blog today.  You can read the whole sordid story again here. If you haven't already, you should subscribe to Mamalode's quarterly magazine. For $30, you get the most gorgeously written essays, poems, anecdotes and beautiful photographs and artwork (an added bonus, you get a feel for what it would be like to live in lovely Missoula, Montana through fabulous advertisements for local businesses).

I haven't been able to write much this week as, I've been working on one of my volunteer projects- The Olmsted Wisdom, the quarterly newsletter of the Frederick Law Olmsted School at Kensington (my kids' school). But next week I will be back with a post about being malleable :-)

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment